Dr. Caroline Noone qualified at UCD in 2008, gaining experience in General Practice, Surgery & Paediatrics before completing her GP training in Dublin. During her time in Dublin she worked at the Mater Hospital, Beaumont Hospital, St. James’ and Temple Street Paediatric Hospital.
She has worked with the Addiction Services in Dublin, including the Methadone Clinics and in the Prison Services.
She now specializes in Women’s Health, Dermatology, Paediatrics as well as General Practice, with an emphasis on Healthy Lifestyle & Disease Prevention.
Special interests include:
- Women’s Health
- LARC Contraception-insertion of the Mirena Coil, Jaydess and Copper Coil and the insertion of Implanon (implant device) and removal of, and follow up care.
- Sexual Health for Teenagers, including STI Screening & Education.
- Cervical Smears (eligibility 25 yrs to 60 yrs).
- Emergency Contraception.
- Teenage & young Adults Consultations.
- Education & Awareness of all aspects of Health.
- Osteoporosis Screening & Prevention.
- Men’s Health (General men’s health checks).
- Paedeatrics (Child Health).
- MB. BCh. BAO.
- Diploma in Dermatology UCD.
- Certificate in Women’s Health.